PROTOCOL CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
- A maximum of 8-11 participants will be allowed in the studio for each class depending on the type of class.
- Only 2 people per dog will be allowed in the studio for each class. Please contact us for requests of more than 2 people.
- It will be MANDATORY for all humans (participants and trainers) to wear masks
- Designated areas will be marked on the floor, to allow for proper social distancing measures during classes
- Drop-in classes (Therapy, Service Dog) will now require advanced sign-up
- The Waiver of Liability and Informed Consent Release form will now be required to be signed electronically and received prior to starting your class
- We will ONLY be accepting credit/debit card transactions
- Dog vaccination records will need to be sent to us electronically prior to your class start date/time
- 1:1 Zoom video training sessions are now available